Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last of my orders.....Kinda

Little late on posting pics. Had a busy day yesterday.
Here is the last 2 orders I finished up.


Medium Dreamboat Cover-Jesus Loves Me. This is the last of that print!
Small Serenity Baby Cover- Groovy Flowers
2 Dreamboat Diapers AIOs
Pink/Purple Tie Dye
Strawberry Shortcake on Blue

After looking at Bennett's (my son) stash I realized that he is lacking some diapers. So my plan is I am going to make hopefully at least 3-5 pocket diapers for him, then I am going to start on a large order of 16 XL pocket diapers. I can't wait to work on that order. Some SUPER cute fabric! I will definitely be posting pics when I am in progress with that order.

1 comment:

NANCY From the Shore said...

I LOVE your diapers!
I'd lOVE to order a pocket,when you finish your BIG Order,unless you can do it sooner :X LOL
17 dipes..whoa girl!
Beautiful.:) I use pockets mostly:)
XOXOXO
NANCY