Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Craft Show

There is a craft fair coming up on Nov. 3rd that I will be participating in. I am actually teaming up with a online friend of mine that also has an online business http://www.michiganeggconnection.com/ This will be the first time we have met even though she lives only a couple hours away and we have "known" each other for a few years now. So I am super excited!H The only problem I am having is coming up with time to work on the extra products to bring with me since most of my business is custom orders. So far I have 93 wipes. Didnt realize that I had made that many. Maybe I will make 7 more to make it an even 100. I have a handful of lip balms. I ran out of some supplies but am expecting that today in the mail so I will be making more. I am going to make a large batch of both salt and sugar scrubs. But I wont make those until a couple days before the show! Plus I will be making a handful of Bath fizzies. With everything I have been working on and just daily life I havent had a chance to make any diapers, so I wont even attempt to rush around to get a few done. Not really worth it. Ohhh maybe I will bring some bath salts. That would be fun! Those are pretty quick to make up! Ohhhh I almost forgot to add in, I have been working super hard on advertising and a neat way of doing it is joining these "groups" where you send out a good amount of samples and they turn around and sell them in groups. nice way to get your name out there. I SO hope it pays off in the end. Its ALOT of work and its costly. There are MANY WAHMs that participate so its a neat way to see all that is out there. I know there is alot of ladies that I have never heard of
http://www.thelittleblackboxes.com/
www.hyenacart.com/thespottedbox

Finally was able to add a couple pics. This is just some of the wipes. So watch out, whatever doesnt sell at the fair I will be stocking on my Hyena Cart.



No comments: