Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What I have been working on.

All caught up on orders and now I am working on snap diapers. I am sooo close to finalizing it. I got the Dreamboat pattern down pat, its the Serenity Baby one I am not happy with yet. At least my youngest is getting a nice little stash out of it :)
Here is what I have been working on lately:

Serenity Baby Pocket Diapers.
Planets and Popcicles. I love the popcicles print. This was the last diaper I was able to get from this print. I will be ordering more. Perfect for summer!

Serenity Baby
Halloween- Pocket Diapers
Cherries on Black and Pretty Cow- Covers.
I am in love with the cow print one. That is gone as well, the place where I got it from is backordered, so I am patiently waiting to get more.

Serenity Baby Crabs on Blue pocket diaper


Dreamboat Diapers AIOs. These are size small. SO tiny. Love it!

Dreamboat Diapers- newborn covers. Its crazy how tiny these are. A baby is really going to fit into them? Even my chunker at 9lbs was able to wear newborn for a second. He grew way too fast for me to really enjoy that size.

Butter Yellow, Seaspray, Sage

No comments: